Military Tuition Assistance (TA)
Make the most of your military tuition assistance benefits. As an active member of the military services, the Tuition Assistance (TA) program may cover up to 100% of the cost of your tuition charges. You may get your degree with little, if any, out-of-pocket expenses.
Military Tuition Assistance Benefits
Are Set by Each Military Service
- May pay 100% tuition for an individual course
- $4,500 or lower limitation each fiscal year
- $750 or lower maximum tuition per course
Requirements vary among military services. Only your military branch Education Service Office (ESO) can advise you about specific terms and requirements for using military TA. These are some of the common provisions that you can review with your ESO:
- Minimum “C” average is usually required after a specified number of courses
- Failed courses may have tuition funds recouped
- “Incomplete” course grades may cause a hold on your TA account
Military TA applications must be received by your military service ESO before the start date of each term. For your first term with California Intercontinental University, the ESO needs a “Degree Plan,” signed by the Registrar, and a “Registration Summary” to process your application for military TA. Your Admissions Advisor will furnish those documents.
California Intercontinental University’s Military Education Department staff can assist you with using military TA, VA education benefits, and other matters related to the military. Please contact us at 1-866-687-2258 or email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.