BACK TO SCHOOL SCHOLARSHIP
As a business school at the forefront of education and technology, California Intercontinental University is proud to support aspiring business professionals achieve their goals. Students starting classes for the first time on August 19th, 2019 may be eligible to earn up to $12,000 in scholarship funds.
Students may earn a maximum of $1,000 per semester to be applied toward their future school tuition and fees. Before any scholarship is awarded, the scholarship must be earned. To earn the scholarship eligible students must meet the conditions outlined below.
- 1. Enroll in an undergraduate degree program starting on July 8th, 2019.
- 2. Create and submit a 1-2 minute video answering the following questions.
- a. What is the biggest challenge a CIU degree will help you overcome?
- b. Why is education important to you?
- c. Why did you choose CIU?
- 3. Remain continuously enrolled and earn a 3.0 GPA or higher each semester.