BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION IN INTERNET MARKETING AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP (BBAIME)
Earn a degree in Internet Marketing and Entrepreneurship and prepare for a great career or start your own business.
The Value of a CALUNIVERSITY Online Bachelor of Business Administration in Internet Marketing and Entrepreneurship Degree
The Bachelor of Business Administration in Internet Marketing and Entrepreneurship (BBA IME) program is designed to provide students with knowledge and skills to apply business principles and management practices with specialization in internet marketing and entrepreneurship. The program covers current business practices in modern business organizations with knowledge of current practice.
|Credits required for degree completion:||120|
|Maximum transfer credits accepted:||90|
|Program length:||4 years|
|Cost per credit:||$395|
|Payment options:||Click to view interest-free payment options|
Program Competencies and Learning Objectives
- Demonstrate the proper use of effective oral and written communication and professional presentations..
- Explain the importance of leadership, organizational culture and human relationships in organizations.
- Identify and analyze managerial and organizational information needs and use appropriate information technologies to drive marketing decision making
- Apply quantitative and qualitative skills for solving business problems and appreciate the value of statistical techniques and information technologies in business decision making and entrepreneurial applications.
- Apply principles of planning, organizing, and leading business operations.
- Explain the importance of integrity and professional ethics in business settings.
- Design, develop, and implement strategies that enhance the marketing of internet products and services.
- Define micro and macroeconomics and financial analysis and decision making
- Identify human resource management practices and such behavioral issues as motivation and diversity.
|Degree Plan||Bachelor of Business Administration in Internet Marketing and Entrepreneurship (BBAIME)|
|Course Number||Course Name||Credits||Foundation / Core||GE||Elective / Specialization|
|ACE 100||Accelerate, Connect, Equip||3||3|
|GEN 101||English Composition I||3||3|
|Social Science Elective (100/200)||3||3|
|GEN 201||English Composition II||3||3|
|BUS 225||Fundamentals of Business Ethics||3||3|
|GEN 102||United States History||3||3|
|GEN 103||United States Government||3||3|
|BUS 215||Business Communications||3||3|
|BUS 201||Business and Society||3||3|
|BUS 214||Business Statistics||3||3|
|ECO 215||Survey of Economics||3||3|
|ACC 222||Financial Accounting||3||3|
|MKT 226||Principles of Marketing||3||3|
|MGT 251||Organizational Behavior||3||3|
|IST 221||Fundamentals of Computing||3||3|
|IST 228||Data Communication and Distributed Networks||3||3|
|BUS 314||Business Law||3||3|
|ACC 421||Managerial Accounting||3||3|
|FIN 224||Principles of Financial Management||3||3|
|BUS 425||Business Ethics||3||3|
|BUS 426||Quantitative Methods in Business||3||3|
|MGT 448||Human Resource Management||3||3|
|MGT 462||Small Business Entrepreneurs||3||3|
|IST 439||Enterprise Resource Management||3||3|
|MGT 228||Introduction to the Process of Management||3||3|
|MKT 450||Global Marketing||3||3|
|BUS 416||Business Negotiations||3||3|
|MGT 440||Operations Management||3||3|
|MGT 450||Project Management||3||3|
|MKT 456||Consumer Behavior||3||3|
|MGT 445||Strategic Management||3||3|
|MGT 460||Leadership in Organizations||3||3|
The Bachelor of Business Administration program requires the completion of 120 units of coursework that include:
General Education Courses: 36 Units / 12 Courses
California Intercontinental University uses elements of the Intersegmental General Education Transfer Curriculum (IGETC) to determine the breadth of requirements for general education courses. In making this determination, courses that are recognized by IGETC that are not offered by California Intercontinental University may be considered for waiver of certain General Education courses.
In alignment with the Liberal Education and America’s Promise (LEAP) program, students can demonstrate multidisciplinary knowledge through transfer of courses or students may also elect to fulfill the unit mandate by taking the courses below or any other undergraduate courses offered by California Intercontinental University
Business Foundation Courses: 72 Units / 24 Courses
Specialization Courses: 12 Units / 4 Courses
In addition to the preliminary admissions requirements, an applicant for the Bachelor’s degree program must submit and meet the following admission prerequisites:
- Official documentation showing the completion of a high school diploma or GED, or its recognized equivalent:
- DD-214 document showing high school completion may be accepted as unofficial proof of high school graduation for military and veteran students.
- An official transcript from a college/university documenting proof of high school graduation, including high school name and date of graduation
- For bachelor’s degree applicants only: An official transcript from a college/university documenting proof of completion of associate’s degree
- If the applicant has completed some approved postsecondary college work, a sealed copy of his/her official transcripts may be required
In cases where a student is unable to provide official documentation showing the completion of a high school diploma or GED, or its recognized equivalent [e.g.: institution closed or inaccessible by student due to civil unrest or government prohibition, or official student documents were destroyed], the student may ask to complete a self-certification form from the Enrollment
The Bachelor’s Degree is conferred upon those who have fulfilled the following requirements:
- Successfully complete the GE, Required, and Emphasis courses of the appropriate curriculum (or their equivalent) and have fulfilled the minimal required Learning Time for each course and program
- Met the study time residency requirement for degree completion and award
- Achieve at least 2.0 Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) for all courses taken at California Intercontinental University
- Be cleared of all indebtedness and other obligations to California Intercontinental University prior to degree award
- Be recommended for graduation by the Faculty and Academic Department