California Intercontinental University is a distance education institution of higher learning dedicated to the study of Business Administration and Management, which promotes quality learning, critical thinking, and the discovery of new knowledge for the benefit of diverse business communities. We strive to admit motivated and committed students who, through their academic accomplishments, will become successful business managers, executives, leaders, researchers, and consultants.
California Intercontinental University is looking for a qualified candidate with a proven-track record in customer-service oriented sales for the Admissions Advisor position at our Irvine office.
Admissions Advisors are responsible for advising and counseling students in degree programs. The Advisor will provide accurate information regarding academic programs, application requirements and enrollment procedures. The Advisor will provide Admissions-related information to the student while exercising the highest levels of integrity in customer service.
- Proactively contact students on a regular basis to establish and maintain rapport, and serve as the student’s first point of contact to ensure questions are answered and concerns are resolved.
- Be knowledgeable about the academic requirements and student learning outcomes of all programs offered by the university and effectively communicate such information to prospective students and other interested persons.
- Promptly respond to all inquiries regarding educational programs offered by the university.
- Interview prospective students.
- Ensure that students complete all requirements for enrollment in compliance with university policies and procedures.
- Continually seek prospective students through personal contacts and referrals.
- Aid in student retention as requested.
- Participate in regular one-on-one coaching sessions with supervisors.
How to Apply to California Intercontinental University Jobs
If you would like to be a part of the California Intercontinental University team please email the following as Word Doc or PDF to
- Cover Letter
- Resume with complete Salary History