Affordable Online MBA Programs
You’re working full-time, but you want to advance your career with an MBA. Ultimately, there are two things that matter in this scenario: time and money. While online business degrees are usually associated with affordability and flexibility, all programs aren’t the same! Some MBA programs are accommodating but overpriced or lacking in quality (and accreditation).
Our online university wants to make things as simple as possible without compromising the quality of the education you receive in our affordable online MBA programs. That is the California Intercontinental University difference.
The affordable online MBA programs at our school offer these perks:
- Eight-term academic calendar.
- Excellent payment plans, including employer tuition reimbursement and military tuition assistance.
- Costs $445 per credit for a 36-Unit MBA program. (not including application and processing fees).
- Available and talented faculty.
- U.S Department of Education recognized accreditation.
We also offer seven areas of study, including:
- General Business Administration
- Project and Quality Management
- Information Systems and Knowledge
- Healthcare Management and Leadership
- International Management and Marketing
- Organizational Development and Human Resource Management
Quality. Variety. Affordability. Flexibility. These are the words that describe the best online MBA programs. Does the program you’re considering hit the mark?
Don’t be shy. For more information about our affordable online MBA programs, contact us. We’re happy to help.