About the University
California Intercontinental University (CALUNIVERSITY is a trademarked brandname) is an online distance education institution of higher learning dedicated to the study of Business Administration and Management that promotes quality learning, critical thinking, and the discovery of new knowledge for the benefit of diverse business communities. We strive to admit motivated and committed students who, through their academic accomplishments, will become successful business managers, executives, leaders, researchers, and consultants.
We are a student-centered institution that adheres to the highest principles of integrity, ethical standards, fairness, and academic excellence in online education. The CALUNIVERSITY purpose is to promote and support innovative online educational opportunities through distance study, critical research, and quality service to students.
- 2011 Average Completion / Graduation Rate for Students: 72%
- Percentage of Students Surveyed Who Responded that they:
- Achieved their learning goals: 93%
- Were satisfied with their studies: 95%
STUDENT DEMOGRAPHIC PROFILE:
- Age Range: Mid-life Adults
- Program Enrollment:
- Doctorate program: 64%
- Master program: 22%
- Bachelor program: 14%
- Geographic Location: 81% of students are US residents
- The remaining 19% are international students
- The majority of our students are studying part-time.